e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

Entry #004

(Sorry that I wasn't up to date for the past couple of days, I'm back on track now.)

Summer has been going by very well. Not too fast, not too slow. I like that. People think that they want summer to last forever. I think that we actually have more than enough time. School is important, no matter how much we refuse. I'm going into high school next year. Ridley High School seems exciting to me. I will finally be a freshmen. I love that word, it's very vivid in it's own weird way. I admit that it's not that I don't like reading books, I just never feel the time to do so. I try my best to sit down and read but I always find something better to do. I have summer reading and I don't even know when I'm going to start reading.
Putting school aside, I still have really bad sleeping habits. I went to bed around 7 this morning. Woke up at 5:30 with a very disgruntled mood. I shouldn't rely on my friends if they're going to make me stay up that late for them.
Goddammit, why doesn't Blogger make the tab a function. All I want to do is press the tab button and presto my introduction sentence shifts several spaces to the right. I hope others agree with me.
(Edit: I 7 space my paragraphs now)
(EDIT Edit: That doesn't work either. I NOW center my paragraphs.)
(EDIT EDIT Edit: CENTER DOESN'T WORK. I now color code my paragraphs.)
Well theres a solution to reading confusion. Now I need to calm myself down. This air conditioner is cold as hell. I bet in 10 minutes I'm going to be scalding hot. Wow. The room is so silent now I hear the silent sound of high frequency. Hah.
I got new strings for my guitar. If I can recall, I can name every set of strings my Iceman has had. 2-4 & 6 are Ernie Balls.
  1. Ibanez Stock Strings (Probably 10's-46's) ("Wow mom I can play" era)
  2. Beefy Slinky (11-15-22P-30-42-54) (Rhythm guitar era)
  3. Skinny Top Heavy Bottom (10-13-17-30-42-52) (SystemofaDownWannabe era)
  4. Not Even Slinky (12-16-24P-32-44-56) (Heavy Rocking era)
  5. Fender Original 150's (9-11-16-24-32-42) ("Let me play faster" era)
  6. Extra Slinky (8-11-14-22-30-38) ("Let me freaking shred" era)

I'm sorry to say but I don't feel like typing anymore. I'll blog very soon hopefully.

10:38 PM
Thursday, June 21, 2007.
Summer starts today.
:]

Nuk ka komente: